Dermacare Direct is an elegantly designed Magento ecommerce website. Based on the highly popular Magento platform, Dermacare Direct acts as an ecommerce portal and at the same time offers insight of the products to users. Developed by our Magento developers, Dermacare Direct is the prime example of neatly presented Magento ecommerce website that will keep customers entertained along with offering them an easy way out for their online shopping needs.
The entire website has ice blue, white and grey theme. These colours were used by our designers to make sure the website is in line with the business nature. To make it look less clinical and warmer, we included a slideshow right on the Home page. Customers can instantly familiarize themselves with the product as soon as they land on the Home page, courtesy to the slideshow that was included.
On the top right, customers can find account information, the log in tab, contact us, customer service and a drop down currency converter. Below these tabs, there are two mini certificates from UK’s authorised departments. On the top left just below the logo, customers will find tabs directing them to different pages. Shop by Brand, Advice, Consulting Room, Professional and Andrea’s Blog are the tabs offered here. Right below these tabs are contact numbers of the company for customers to get in touch. On the right, there is a search bar on top of which is the Shopping Bag option.
Following these tabs is the aforementioned slideshow that gives customers a sneak peek of the company’s products.
Rest of the page is divided into three columns; Shop by Category on the left, Welcome message along with a location map in the middle and blog articles on the right. There are more than 20 categories in the ‘Shop by Brand’column, each offering sub categories. Incorporating all these categories in a single platform in such an orderly manner was a tough task but our Magento development team handled it well.
– Shop By Brand: This page has hundreds of brands listed. Customers can select the brand and shop its products. Within each brand’s page, there are product pages.
– Advice: The page offers a tips and information from Andrea, the skincare nurse Dermacare Direct. It is a resource page with hundreds links to other pages within the site.
– Consulting Room: As the name implies, the page offers a detailed contact form to get in touch with Andrea. Also, at the bottom, you will find a short biography of Andrea.
– Professional Treatments: The page offers information regarding the company’s skin treatments.
– Andrea’s Blog: A blog within the website promoting Andrea’s services and skills in the business. Also, here you will find useful skincare tips by Andrea.
The entire website has a pleasant theme to it, to make sure visitors find it easy view the content. In addition, the site is easy to navigate unlike most ecommerce websites out there.
If you are looking for a similar website from a professional ecommerce website development company then techvoi.com is here to assist you. Our Magento developers are skilled enough to give you exactly what you are looking for.