Mr. Sam Sullivan, a Member of the Order of Canada required our WordPress developers to come up with a website design that would give weight to his online presence and at the same time would depict his patriotism and good faith towards his country. The design that we gave him was exceptional and up to the mark, something that was neat, simple and highly professional. Truly, it was a WordPress marvel in its own niche, making all WordPress developers at techvoi.com proud of their dedication.
The website has a simple blue and white theme with a pinch of red here and there, such as in the logo and on the donate tab. The overall layout is modest, as kept by our WordPress developers, to ensure it is an easy to read and comprehend website.
Here is a breakdown of the different pages:
Visitors land on the Home page, where they can see a picture of Mr. Sam Sullivan coupled with his biography. On the right, there is a small calendar to highlight Mr. Sam Sullivan’s engagements. Tabs are on top in grey shading except for the ‘Donate’ tab that is red.
The bottom of the page has tweets from Sam Sullivan along with other resources relating to him.
Other pages are accessible through the tabs on top.
– About: The About page takes users to Sam Sullivan’s biography along with a couple of pictures.
– Sign-up: This page offers a sign-up form for those who want to help Mr. Sullivan to become the next BC Liberal MLA for Vancouver False Creek.
– Sam’s Blog: As the name implies, this page takes visitors to Sam Sullivan’s blog, where they can find updates on him.
– In the News: A page giving all the recent updates on Sam Sullivan.
– Events: The tab has a dropdown menu leading to two different pages; Campaign Blog and Campaign Calender.
– Gallery: Again, the tab has two categories; Photo Gallery and Video Gallery.
– Donate: Lastly, the Donate tab takes users to a page where they can make donations through several different online payment methods.
Looking for a similar website for your business? It’s about time you hire professional WordPress developers to get the job done!